Birding in Park / Luke Franke / Audubon Washington
Thank you for your interest in donating a physical item to Seattle Audubon. We do have several specific items on our organizational wish list that would be beneficial. Unless otherwise noted, we’re happy to accept used items in good, clean, working condition. Optics, such as binoculars, are always a welcome donation to Seattle Audubon, as they can be loaned or used in our many programs.
If you are unsure if Seattle Audubon will accept your item for donation, or if you are wishing to donate something larger, like a vehicle or property, please contact the Development Director to discuss details. In general, we don’t accept donations of artwork or large collections of books.
We’ve listed our current organizational needs for donated items below.
If you are an Amazon customer you can support Seattle Audubon by adding something extra to your shopping cart from the list below, or signing up to make us your charity recipient through Amazon Smile.
- Small/medium wooden garden shed
- Hori Hori gardening knife
- Snow shovel 18″ metal
- Round point shovel 61″ fiberglass handle
- Wheelbarrow 6 cubic feet
- Clear glass coffee mugs (set of 12)
- Twenty-five compartment dishwashing rack
- Black fabric floor length linens for 8′ tables
- Bigso Sverker document storage boxes in Red, Orange, Dark Grey, Grey, Navy
- Laser pointer
- Bird collision reduction: Feather Friendly⌐ Solutions – DIY residential application tape
- Binoculars (all models)
- Spotting scopes