Anna’s Hummingbird / Darcy Barry
last updated August 23, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While a significant amount of the Site is available without registration, in order to take advantage of some of our Site’s features, you will be asked to provide personal information. Personal information will be collected at various pages on the Site, such as the general registration page and pages that allow registration for various services including:
- Joining Seattle Audubon
- Volunteering with Seattle Audubon
- Registering for classes and field trips
- Signing up for email newsletters and other Seattle Audubon information
- Making online donations to Seattle Audubon
Personal information collected on these pages may include your first and last name, email address, phone number, street or mailing address, and other similar information. Providing this information is optional, but failure to do so in some cases will limit the services available to you. In addition, you may choose to provide Seattle Audubon with personal information if you contact us by email.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may combine the personally identifiable information you provide Seattle Audubon with other information about you that is available to us, including information from other sources. Seattle Audubon does not rent, sell or trade email contact information and we do not rent or sell any personally identifiable information but may use your information to, among other things:
- Provide newsletters and information about Seattle Audubon
- Notify you of classes, field trips and other special offers and information
- Accept online donations
- Respond to your inquiries
- Compile anonymous, aggregated information that is useful to develop new features for our visitors, improve the content and navigation of the Site, analyze trends and statistics, and ensure our Site remains relevant to your needs
- Monitor and improve our online services
- Develop new offerings and services
YOUR ABILITY TO CHOOSE
We communicate with you to provide information about Seattle Audubon and our products and services. You may always choose to not receive our emails by following the instructions at the bottom of each email you receive from us.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
REVIEW AND CORRECTION
8050 35th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115
or e-mail us at email@example.com
Mar 9, 2022
Varied Thrush / Debra Regula / Great...
Jun 30, 2021
We continue to follow Seattle—King County Public Health officials’ recommendations for our area and we trust the research showing that the COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
Therefore, effective July 1, the following modifications for our activities will go into effect:
May 14, 2021
In light of the CDC’s loosening mask requirements for vaccinated people, many volunteers and community members are wondering and asking us, “Can I return to my normal Seattle Audubon activities and programs mask-free?”