Varied Thrush / Debra Regula / Great Backyard Bird Count
Updated September 2, 2021
Seattle Audubon continues to monitor public health guidelines as they affect our activities. We will continue to evaluate as new information becomes available. (Resources are listed at the end of this document.)
Contact information for the relevant staff is listed for each activity, if you have further questions or concerns. Seattle Audubon is also following recommendations for employers, and staff are primarily working from home (Staff Directory). Through this challenging time in our community, we encourage everyone to act with kindness and compassion, and to support those in the community who most need our collective actions to help reduce the spread of this disease.
Check the Calendar for classes and events that have moved online.
- Community science projects have resumed outdoors. Per King County guidelines, masks are reccomended for fully vaccinated people where 6′ distance cannot be maintained, such as on narrow trails. Masks are required for not fully vaccinated people.
- Committee meetings continue to occur virtually.
- Contact: Wendy Walker, Community Engagement Manager | email@example.com
The Nature Shop
- The Nature Shop has resumed in-person shopping. Masks are required indoors for all individuals. Onsite pick-up for items pre-ordered through the online shop or by telephone is still available. For full shop hours and our safety procedures: https://seattleaudubon.org/the-nature-shop/
- Contact: Nature Shop staff | firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage everyone to keep informed of developments as they apply to you. Seattle Audubon will continue to follow and adhere to recommendations issued by the CDC and/or Public Health — Seattle & King County. Any changes to our programs and activities will be posted on our website, www.seattleaudubon.org. General inquires may be made to the Seattle Audubon Nature Shop phone line at (206) 523-4483 or email@example.com. Please allow for a delay in response.
Washington State Coronavirus Response: https://coronavirus.wa.gov/
King County COVID-19 guidance: https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/covid-19/safereopen.aspx
Public Health — Seattle & King County updates: www.publichealthinsider.com
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/guidance.html