Snow Geese | Robert Shupack | Audubon Photography Awards
Your membership matters to birds!
Become a member of your local chapter, Seattle Audubon. We are leading our local community in appreciating, understanding, and protecting birds by offering programs which allow everyone to experience the joy of birds and nature.
All gifts of $49 or more, or recurring monthly gifts of $5 or more, qualify for a new membership, or renewal of your existing membership.
Help us to fly higher by stretching your gift beyond basic membership fees if you are able. It’s for the birds.
Benefits of membership:
All members receive these benefits:
- Special member pricing on books and bird seed at The Nature Shop, adult classes, kit rentals, and Nature Camp
- Priority registration for field trips led by knowledgeable leaders
- A subscription to our quarterly member newsletter, EarthCare Northwest
- Access to our extensive on-site lending library, including field guides
- Knowledge that your dues and donations allow Seattle Audubon to advocate and organize for cities where people and birds thrive
Rookery members also receive:
- The Rookery bi-monthly newsletter with kid-centered content and activities
- Access to our Young Birders teen program
Choose your membership type:
Household Member ($49/year)
Membership for the whole household.
Student Member ($20/year)
Membership for a current student.
(Please add “Student” in the donation comments field.)
Rookery Member ($10/year)
Membership for a child / teen under 18.
(Please add “Rookery” in the donation comments field.)
Membership sign-up and renewal
Flock with Friends
Never miss an update by joining our growing member community of bird advocates and nature enthusiasts. Here are some of the many reasons our members love being a part of Seattle Audubon.